We are specialists in enterprise resource management systems and business processes. We satisfy your business needs with quality services.
Why choose us?
Outsourcing from Sphere allows you to focus on your business
- We offer the implementation of two leading products for the support and growth of your business: Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) from Acumatica Inc. and System for Electronic Commerce from BigCommerce Inc.
- Both products are 100% prepared for the Peruvian market.
- The products are also offered in Spanish.
- We implement additional specialized and complementary modules for Acumatica and BigCommerce from their respective Marketplaces.
- Development, maintenance and implementation of custom software solutions based on Oracle and Microsoft.
- Customization and configuration of integrated solutions.
- Comprehensive migration and enablement of installed application functionalities.
- Use of SCRUM, PMBOK, ITIL methodology in projects.
- Professional experts advise and implement IT solutions with a comprehensive approach, clearly identifying the expectations of the stakeholders, the scope, costs, times and quality.
- We provide outsourcing services from IT professionals with extensive experience, commitment and the necessary technical knowledge.
- Sphere Outsourcing allows you to focus on your business.
- We offer knowledge transfer as part of the outsourcing service.
- Ofrecemos venta de suscripciones de Software como Servicio (SaaS) de Acumatica ERP cloud y Bigcommerce.
What they say
Saga Falabella“Sphere is a company with a great support in our e-commerce for Peru. We are satisfied with the development and maintenance service that we hire.”
Osinergmin“All the projects that Sphere has participated in have been successful. The last software factory for a period of about two years has been very good.”
SUNASS“We are happy with the systems development and maintenance service in which Sphere has participated, which has allowed us to implement innovative improvements in the System for Solution of Complaints of the Users of Sanitation Services.”